Monday, May 21, 2012

Burger Love

With Summer so close I can taste it I can't help but talk about one of my favorite summer foods. Burgers! Now I love mixing ground beef, chicken, pork, turkey, or buffalo into various gourmet homemade patties, but every once in a while I want something fast and easy.That's where the frozen pre-made patty comes in.

 My absolute favorite are Bubba's Burgers. They are made with 100% ground USDA choice chuck and are the most delicious, juicy, frozen hamburgers I have ever eaten. If you are a burger fan you have to try them out. The original are amazing, and the Vidalia Onion ones are twice as amazing. For spicy lovers they have a jalapeno variety and for something fun they have adorable sliders. All in all their are 9 different varieties! Not to shabby for a frozen patty.


No comments:

Post a Comment